As
usual, I find the hardware part of this course is harder for me than the
operation of DrRacket. The lecture in this week is about hardware architecture.
Our professor explained how different hardware saves data in their storage. I took
some time to understand the load instruction by recalling the carry-in and
carry-out principle in the previous class. However, I didn't really get the
storage of hard drive. The only thing I got was the speed of hard drive is a
major shortage compared to the other types of hardware. After class, I read
over the extra notes online. It is helpful, and explains everything in a
detailed way.
Regarding
DrRacket, it is the second time to use the "cond" command. The first time was
when the professor did the animation of clock in class. He used the "cond"
command to define different keys of stopping the clock. I checked the file of
the clock again in order to have a better understanding about how the "cond" command
works. The "cond" command means that I can create some simple rules to let
computers work with. So the computers can produce something particular or
something else according to the rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment